There are many reason why you can suffer ‘no signal’, ‘weak or no signal’, ‘technical fault’ or missing channels on all TV platforms. No matter what part of Cornwall you live in we can help sort out any satellite dish or freeview aerial problems you may have!
Sky and Freesat satellite dish faults – Cornwall
- Signal dropping out, No signal and pixelation during bad weather? This often is caused by the dish being slightly out of alignment or if the dish is rusty, this kind of fault can be solved from only £45! Or you can have a new sky/ freesat dish supplied and fitted with a 12 month warranty anywhere in cornwall and plymouth from only £85!
- Missing channels? Missing channels are usually caused by Either a faulty LNB (the electronic device on your sky/ freesat dish), the dish moving slightly out of alignment or something blocking line of sight to the satellite. LNB’s can be replaced easily and should not cost any more than £65 supplied and fitted, at the same time all the connection are replaced and the dish is given a health check. For signal blockages there are a few options, but mostly moving the dish to an alternative location is usually the best bet to ensure a lasting and reliable service. With the weather we get here in Cornwall we usually try and keep dishes as sheltered as possible to prevent damage due to bad weather.
- Rusty and unsightly dish? As much as a rusty dish is a bit of an eyesore and also causes rust marks on your property, they also pose a risk of further damage from breaking off and causing expensive damage to cars and buildings. Here in Cornwall with the high salt content in the air we see thousands of badly corroded and rusty sky dishes especially near the coast. It’s worth having dishes replaced before it’s too late and with it costings only £85 for a new dish it won’t break the bank either. Also we can install high quality fibreglass satellite dishes anywhere in Cornwall from only £175 which come with a 5 year warranty and will not rust!
Freeview, BT Vision, EE TV and Youview aerial faults – Cornwall
- No signal during bad weather? This could be caused by water getting into an aerial, connections or outdoor mast head amplifiers, however this can also be a sign that your aerial is either not aligned correctly or needs adjusting to a stronger transmitter. Either way this is usually easily fixed and you can have perfect signal again from only £45!
- My signal has been fine but is now breaking up and pixelating all the time? It’s and exciting time for Cornwall with the roll out of more and more 4G mobile phone masts, meaning we have super fast broadband and mobile phone signal in even the most remote places… This however has posed a problem to anyone with a Freeview aerial as the 4G mobile phone signals are coming through on frequencies very close to the terrestrial TV signal. This can cause pixelation and overload the tuners on TV’s and set top boxes! With the latest fault finding technology we can eliminate these unwanted signals and restore perfect signal to your TV. Call now for a free chat to see if 4G can be causing your issues, this is not only very useful for domestic customers but also businesses (hotels, holiday rentals etc) that are experiencing poor signal and missing channels recently.
- Some TV’s in my house have perfect signal but some are terrible? This is a very common issue and one we see all the time, most likely is faulty connections and poor quality leads. This is the kind of thing that can take no time at all to fault find and repair but only with the right equipment, repairs for this sort of fault all over Cornwall usually cost around £45.
- I live in a poor signal area in Cornwall and can only receive limited channels? Alot of cornwall, especially coastal areas cannot get a strong signal from one of the main TV transmitters so have no option but to use one of the local relay transmitters to get their Freeview signal. The main drawback of this is most local relay transmitters only carry the ‘must have’ terrestrial channels like BBC and ITV but none of the addtitional channels like yesterday and dave. A great alternative for people in this situation is to move over to Freesat which will provide you with over 200+ channels and is available throughout Cornwall. Contact us with your needs and for a free quote on a full Freesat satellite dish installation!
- My aerial looks like it has seen better days? If your aerial is very old and the brackets look like they are about to break then it might be worth considering an upgrade. All the aerial installations in Cornwall that we carry out use the best possible equipment and the aerials all have LTE (4g) filters built in.
You can rest assured that when you contact Digital Solutions you will get only the best possible service from a professional and experienced TV, Satellite and Aerial Installer. I have over 14 years in the industry looking after Satellite and Aerial systems across Cornwall, Devon, and also across Europe for some of the largest multi-national companies.
We cover all the following areas and more;
Cornwall: Saltash, Liskeard, Looe, Polperro, Torpoint, Callington, Launceston, Bodmin, Bude, Camelford, Truro, St Austell, Fowey, Par, Newquay, Port Issac, Tintagel, Taphouse, Lostwithiel, Falmouth, Bugle, Perranporth, Kelly Bray, Darite, Pensilva, Merrymeet, Menheniot, Seaton, Downderry, Victoria, Roche, St Stephen, Whitsand bay, Kingsand, Bude, Mevagissey, St Mawes, Penryn, Redruth, Camborne, Penzance, Hayle, Padstow, Rock, Polzeath, Wadebridge, Sennen, Mousehole, St Just, Fraddon, Bodmin Moor and all surrounding areas.
We also cover Plymouth.